BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE IRC CHAT ROOM FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW THE CHAT BOX!
Welcome to The MineCats Community IRC Channel.
Read MineCatsBot for instructions on reporting, ban appeals, support, etc.
BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE IRC CHAT ROOM FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
Want to chat & be social? We’ve moved to Discord! (A free Discordapp account is required)
If you have an issue and would like it to be resolved, follow these steps in the order listed:
- Ask your peers – other players may know the answer. Knights are expert players on the server, and will be able to help.
- Find staff in-game for assistance. ChatMod, Moderator, GameMaster, and Admin are the staff positions.
- If others can’t help and staff aren’t around, and the issue is not urgent: create a /modreq and wait patiently for staff to help.
- If the issue is urgent, or your modreq has gone unanswered for 2 days, and you have done 1 and 2 above:
a. file a support requestat http://support.minecats.com (choose which type of support you need)
b. Get on The MineCats Discord chat at http://minecats.com/discord (a free http://discordapp.com account is required)
- After doing all of these steps and your issue persists:
a. Re-read what you have been told. Chance are you were instructed to do something and did not do so.
b. If it’s a ban appeal, though most players can be pardoned – there are some who have gone way too far & never will be.
c. Are you certain you’re on the right network/server? Did you provide as much detail and information as possible?
- The only exceptions to these steps is for BuyCraft purchase info; reporting illegal activity (fraud, piracy, etc); or other situations which contain personal or private or sensitive data, informations, names, addresses, etc; or You are a parent or guardian of a player and need to speak to the owner (cindy_k) or operator (AeSix_Reficul) – Support tickets and Discord are the preferred first steps.
- Ban appeals, staff applications, reporting situations with screenshots, or giving feedback (suggestions), are to be done through our Support Request site with the correct Support Ticket being created.
If after all of this, and you’re not banned, and you still have the issue – Get on Discord and talk to AeSix_Reficul. Do not talk to anyone else, doing so will only cause a further delay in assistance being provided. Though cindy_k Owns and runs MineCats, she is very busy and may not see messages for days.
If you have failed to follow these instructions properly, you will be mocked and ridiculed before you are helped. Why? Because You are a smart and intelligent person who is quite capable of resolving MOST issues that can happen on MineCats, and yet you have managed to fail to follow the most simple steps to resolve the issue.